Terms and Conditions
The following conditions should be read carefully, as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are undertaken. By making a booking, we understand that you have read and accepted these conditions. These are the current terms and conditions, and replace any other terms or conditions previously published. Nuffka Studio Apartments act in good faith, however, we reserve the right to make variations or alterations to accommodation that is requested and/or confirmed. Any variations will be made to the best possible advantage, and every endeavour will be made to maintain a similar standard. The person making the booking will be deemed to have accepted these booking conditions on behalf of all travelling.
- MAKING A BOOKING. Booking requests can be made to Nuffka Studio Apartments by telephone, or e-mail. Emails will be replied to within 24 hours.
- All quotes are accurate estimates of the price, and are valid for 7 days only. All quotes are subject to change until a final confirmation of the booking is made in writing, and the required deposit has been paid. GROUP rates may apply to booking of 6 or more adults.
- DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS. made at a special or discounted rate may require to be fully pre-paid at the time of making the booking.
- (DOES NOT APPLY TO BOOKINGS ON SPECIALS! Refer to the payment conditions that apply to the special rate).
- For bookings not classified as Group bookings, a non-refundable deposit of $100 per person, including children, is required. For bookings made within 35 days prior to arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- For Group bookings, a non-refundable deposit of $100 per person, including children, is required. For bookings made within 60 days prior to arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- (DOES NOT APPLY TO BOOKINGS ON SPECIALS! Refer to the payment conditions that apply to the special rate). We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, or direct deposits in Australian Dollars ONLY to Nuffka Studio Apartments trading as WB Enterprises, Account number 10093504, BSB 062-950. If, for any reason, the balance of monies is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and apply the deposit against cancellation fees and other charges incurred on the client’s behalf.
- For bookings not classified as Group bookings, the balance of payment is due 35 days prior to arrival.
- For Group bookings, the balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- AMENDMENT FEE. Amendments requested by you to a confirmed booking may incur an amendment processing fee. This will be a minimum of $50 per booking per amendment.
- Should you or any member of your travelling party be forced to cancel, you must notify us in writing. Cancellation penalties are as follows:
- After deposit – loss of deposit
- 35 days prior to arrival for FIT – 100% tariff is due
Cancellation penalties are strictly enforced. Once the reservation we have booked for you commenced, no refunds can be made for any unused services, whether by choice or circumstance. No refund will be given if guests fail to arrive due to the flights being delayed or cancelled. These expenses are to be recovered by the guest’s travel insurance.
Bookings can be cancelled with no charge within 35 days of the original request.
Once the booking has been confirmed:
- FIT bookings:
- more than 35days prior to arrival – $100 per person non-refundable deposit
- 35 or less days prior to arrival – 100% tariff
- NO SHOW – no refund
- GROUP bookings (3+ rooms):
- More than 60 days prior to arrival – $100 per person non-refundable deposit.
- 60 days or less days prior to arrival – 100% of tariff
- NO SHOW – no refund
- SPECIAL NEEDS. Passengers with disabilities or requiring assistance should advise us at the time of reservation. Please ask for details of such facilities if you have any special needs.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE. We strongly recommend that all travellers purchase a comprehensive travel insurance that covers cancellation fees, loss of luggage, medical expenses, etc. Passengers electing not to take travel insurance accept responsibility for their own costs or losses sustained in the event their travel arrangements are disrupted. The local hospital may not be able to treat some illnesses or injuries, incurring a fee to be Medivac’d off the Island (approx $35,000).
- RELEASE AND INDEMNITY OF NUFFKA APARTMENTS. Some events are beyond our control, and awe accept no liability caused directly or indirectly by such, including, but not limited to: war, terrorism, civil disturbance, fire, floods, acts of God, and acts of Government or any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action. Additionally, we make no representation as to the safety or conditions that the destination offers. Whilst acting in good faith, we are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by suppliers involved in your travel booking, some of which limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. We do not accept responsibility for injury, inconvenience, loss, damages, and delay to person or property, or for related expenses on the part of employees, agents, or individuals providing travel service. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, delay, injury, or inconvenience or for any related expense for any omission, error or any misleading statement or information contained in this brochure. We will not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that necessitate any changes to your travel arrangements.